Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Still waiting...

Still no authentication on the I-171H. The SOS office was able to authenticate all my other documents (16 of them) in one day and get them back to me before I even checked the tracking status. So I am surprised that it is taking so much longer on just the one form...they recieved it Wednesday morning and still haven't UPS'ed it back. If they don't get it out before the end of the day, they will have to wait until Monday...which means I won't get it until at least Tuesday...Wednesday is a holiday. Looks like my dossier won't be getting to Brentwood TN until the end of next week...boohoohoohoohoo! What can you do? Oh well, still waiting.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh Jill!! I was hoping it would be there by now! I hope it arrives Monday for you!
Stacie