Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

You ain't gonna believe this one!

My I-171H came today! I was very excited to find the official looking envelope from the Dept of Homeland Security in my mailbox. Yahoo!

So, I pulled out the letter, read it, and then just started laughing hysterically. Usually I would dissolve into tears, but for some reason I just laughed (pregnancy hormones I guess...hahaha). I am officially approved to adopt one child from KOREA. Huh?????????? Where did they get that? My application said ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA and my homestudy said Ethiopia about 2 million times....not sure where Korea came from. CHI is not even licensed in Korea.

After a consultation with Lindsay (who was blown away by this development!), I left a voice mail at USCIS and emailed them. I am also to write an official letter and zip it up there. I am to give them a week and then get my Senator involved!!

So...on with the waiting!

1 comments:

Stacie said...

I know I already said this, but YAY that it showed up so quickly! I just know that this will get resolved quickly for you!
Stacie