Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Certification - $10 per document
UPS trackable next day air - $20.20 each direction
HAVING MY DOSSIER CERTIFICATION DONE - priceless!!!!!!

With the exception of my ever-elusive 171H form, my dossier is done and certified. This means all my documents are notarized and that the Secretary of the Commonwealth of the Commonwealth of Virginia has officially signed and sealed (with gigantic gold seals) that all these documents are good to go! Once I recieve my 171H, I copy it, get the copy notarized, send that to Richmond for certification and then send it all to Lindsay at CHI...she sends it to DC for the feds to check it, then onto the Ethiopian Embassy, back to CHI and then on to ETHIOPIA!!!

Yahoo!!!! Almost there!!!

I really wasn't expecting this so soon. The website said that it would take "longer than 5 days for more than 10 documents." So when I sent them on Thursday, I really didn't expect to get them back at 9:45am Monday! Let's hope the Immigration exaggerated proportionally on their estimates about the 171H.

More later...I'm heading off to play with my 8-day-old niece (practice!!!).

1 comments:

Stacie said...

YAY!! That was fast!! I hope the 171 comes quickly too!

Oh, and you commented over at my site while I was still editing! I looked and saw I already had a comment!! :) You are quick, girl! (But I haunt blogs too - don't we all?)

Stacie