Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One step closer!

For those of you that have been following my blog, you will notice that the Lilypie ticker (counting the wait for my immigration form) that I had at the top is missing! That is because I'm no longer waiting for the form!!!!!!!

I had a very vivid dream today (I think the cold meds were messing with me). I dreamed that I went to the mailbox and pulled out the envelope from Homeland Security, opened it, threw it on my desk and then went back to bed. Then I got back out of bed and really read it and it said "Tokyo, Japan!" Where my poor brain came up with this, I have no idea. Luckily it was just a dream.

My form says Addis Ababa, Ethiopia! Everyone has said that their forms looked pretty unofficial or xeroxed or just not what they thought. I thought mine looked pretty good--maybe I just had low expectations after what everyone else said. I mean it's not fancy but it does look professional and official. Then again, mine came out of the D.C. district office, so they may be a little more "official" than other states.

Hopefully, I can have my certified document back by Thursday or Friday. The rest of the dossier is ready to go, I just need to slip the form in and off it goes...hopefully never to be in my house again. I can't wait to get it out of here!

2 comments:

gigglechirp said...

Congratulations Jill! I will always remember the day our I-171H arrived. It was huge...It is a big deal, so celebrate!!!!

And then later this week celebrate yet again when all those papers are outta your hands. That is a FABULOUS feeling!!!

hooray!
Jenni

Stacie said...

The next Lilypie ticker will be the one counting the days until your referral!! :)
Congratulations!!