Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's Official!

Children's Hope International has issued it's first Ethiopian referral!!! The announcement came a little after 2pm today. We got a little heads up last night that it might happen today. A little while later, Kevin and Stacie posted the information about their son! No pix yet, those will be coming shortly. Keep an eye on Stacie's blog to see the exciting news.

Hopefully, more referrals will be coming soon. I think I have figured out a way to provide a link to Jenni's website (they are on a different blog site that requires a name to get in)...but I wanted to make sure with her that it was okay. (Jenni-just leave me a comment if it is okay or not.) They should be getting a referral any day now, I hope. They are also asking for a little boy.

I'm still waiting on the I-171H to come from immigration. It has only been about 12 days of the estimated 45 business days, so I'm trying to be patient. I keep reminding myself that the longer I have to wait, the more maternity leave I can have built up. But that hasn't stopped me from haunting the mailbox. There is nothing for me to do but wait...and share in the joy of my fellow adopters who are moving ahead. So, while I have no news for myself, I'll continue to keep you posted on those who do!

1 comments:

gigglechirp said...

Hi Jill! It sure has been an awesome day. With Kevin and Stacie's referral of cutie pie Yabsira, this becomes more real for all of us!!!

Here is the link for our website! Sharing the journey with others makes this even more fun

http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=98859

also, the link is now also listed on the blog listed on my blogger profile.

The I-171H is coming any day - I can feel it! hang in there!
Jenni :)