Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hi

Okay--this is post #49. If I time things right, post #50 should be that my dossier is done! My last post lamented the fact that the Secretary of State (acutally the Commonwealth--VA is very particular about that fact!) had not sent back my certified I-171H yet. However, I checked the tracking Saturday morning (wishful thinking, I guess) and I was surprised to see that it was on its way...it must have been put in a drop box because it hit the tracking at like 11pm. So, hopefully I'll get it Monday and then it is straight to the UPS Store--everything else is ready to go!

Looking forward to post #50--I guess I won't blog again until that happens. Hope it comes Monday otherwise I will have blogging-withdrawal.

0 comments: