Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Old Pix

Nothing new on the adoption front. Hopefully my paperwork will be leaving the US tomorrow. Lindsay said Thursday or Friday and since I didn't hear anything today, I'm hoping for tomorrow!

Since I have nothing new to report, I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane. I thought it would be fun to scan in some old pix and post them. I hate having my picture taken but I love all the old ones from my childhood...I'm going to have to steal some from Mom and Dad the next time I go over so I can scan them in. Here are a couple of cute ones.

This is me in January 1981 (according to the note on the back). I was almost 3 and this is one of my favorite pictures.




Here is a picture of my brothers, Chad on the left and Todd on the right. Todd is 18 months older than Chad but Chad is already taller than his older brother, even at such a young age (sorry Todd!). Yes, we lived in WV and apparently were Pittsburgh Pirates fans (check out the caps). Also check out the records in the background. Again, this was probably around 1980-81 (Chad would have be 4-5, Todd 6-7).



I love this family portrait...Mom or Dad, maybe you could help me out with the date? I'm thinking 1980 (me 2, Chad 4, Todd 5 1/2 ?). Chad is already taller than Todd! In the background is a family portrait from when I was a baby...I'll try to get a copy of that to scan in--so 1970's!



Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures. More later!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Where's the one of you guys with your raincoats??? That's my favorite!!

"Just Me" said...

You need to post one of you and julianne!!!

Bruce: said...

I think this family ended up on federal assistance and was finally parceled out to foster homes in the 80s. Sad.