Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good week so far!

This week has been pretty good so far. Not just for me but for all my fellow adopters. Kevin and Stacie's court date on Wednesday went well and Micah is now officially their son! Congrats! This means they are allowed to post pix--so click their blog at the right. Now they are preparing to travel to bring him home! Jenni and Jim received a referral for a 3-month-old little boy on Monday--Congrats! No pix yet due to the Ethiopian rules and they are not revealing a name yet so keep an eye on their blog (also on the right) for updates.

My dossier is in DC. Lindsay is going to let me know as soon as it gets back and then heads to Ethiopia. Pretty soon is will be flying over that big, scary ocean! Hope the paperwork is less nervous about flying than I am! Hahahaha!

I started making lists for traveling...I am very list-oriented and I feel better when I write it all out. I even have a list of what lists I need! No point in forgetting anything because I didn't write it down. Hopefully some of the other bloggers out there that travel ahead of me will be able to tell me what to leave at home, etc.

That's all for now. I'm going to go watch some TV with Ollie--he is being very needy lately. He is in for a major shock soon!

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Will you make me a list too? Ha-ha! I really need to get organized - maybe I should make a list and that will help! :) I'm still wondering what to do with all the wonderful gifts from our shower - I mean, where do you put all this baby stuff?! (This is a welcome worry!)

Can't wait to hear your dossier is safe & sound with Tsegay! Praying for speedy dossier travels!