Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!

It's snowing (and snowing and snowing). We haven't had a good snow in a LONG time. So I just had to go out and enjoy it and give Mari her first looks at the fluffy white stuff. Don't worry, she has fuzzy socks on with her warmest fleece sleeper, gloves, snowsuit that has over-hand sleeves, and her furry hat I knitted. She is sitting on a snowman cookie tray (that would probably make a good snow-saucer when she's a little older!).

My first "taste." Yummy!





Getting ready.





Let's go already!





Mommy likes the snow too.




Me, my house, and SNOW!



Posing on the back porch! Can I get ANY cuter?

15 comments:

The Journey said...

She really does have to be one of the cutest girls I've ever seen.

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

Oh my goodness. She is WAY TOO CUTE!!!

LISA said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!!

Julianne said...

LOVE IT!!!! She's already seen more snow than Brendan, and he's almost 4!!

Jennifer and Ty said...

She most certainly could not get any cuter! She looks so happy.

Chad & Lesa said...

You are such a good Mommy! Madi and I stayed inside all day! We thought about going out, but I didn't want her to sit in mud. I want a yard!! Anyway, Mari gets cuter with every picture!!!

Chad & Lesa said...

You are such a good Mommy! Madi and I stayed inside all day! We thought about going out, but I didn't want her to sit in mud. I want a yard!! Anyway, Mari gets cuter with every picture!!!

Annie said...

She is so CUTE I can't stand it!!!! She should be a baby model!!!!

Don't Mess With Mommy said...

No, she can't get any cuter! Absolutely adorable.

Julie said...

I am so jealous of your snow.

She is so adorable. Great pictures.

Kathryn said...

She is just so adorable!!!

Paul Mager said...

Jill, I can't imagine how happy you are right now...she just could not be any cuter! Enjoy all these firsts together!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill--this is Beth from JFS. She is PRECIOUS! I have never seen such a happy baby and she is absolutely gorgeous, clearly with lots of personality. I have enjoyed looking at your blog and can't wait to meet her!

Carey and Norman said...

No...it doesn't get any cuter. She is absolutely precious. Those bright eyes and smile are adorable!!

Major Mom said...

That is the CUTEST baby I have ever laid eyes on. And I have 2 kids;) You are blessed.