Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

HOME!!!

We are home!!! I promise, promise, promise some pix later on. Too tired and too much to do. Mari was AWESOME during the 18 hour flight. No fussing and lots of playing. She slept in the bassinet for the whole 8 hours from Addis to Rome and then several more times after that. We splurged and upgraded to 1st class (actually fairly affordable considering) and it was worth every penny. So much more comfortable.

Mari has been bathed in her own tub, in fresh clothes and playing on the living room floor with my mom and dad. I've had a luxurious bath and Mom is washing my clothes (THANKS!!). All the family is coming over tonight for meet and greet. BTW, she was a little afraid of the dog at first but now she just giggles at him (she is a very giggly child).

So off to finish unpacking and rest...I promise more later.

9 comments:

Stacie said...

So excited to see pics Jill. Glad the trip home went good.
Forsbergs

Anonymous said...

Prayers are answered - so glad you all are home and safe.

Kay
Countyl & Lowe's

Chad & Lesa said...

I guess I'll have to wait and meet her in person instead of online pics that I have been looking for all day. We'll I did have a sneak peek on Chad's phone. But can't wait for tonight!! Can Mari teach Madi to sleep a full night???

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Jill! Glad to hear your trip home was uneventful and that everyone is settling in. Peace, Christy K. (CHI)

Annie said...

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes...how beautiful that you are HOME with Mari!! Made all that paperwork,waiting, and frustration worth it :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pix!

LISA said...

Welcome home!!! Can't(but will) wait to see pics of Amari!!

Stacie said...

Yay! WELCOME HOME MARI! Glad to hear you made it safely and that the trip home went well. Looking forward to pictures! But, of course, take your time!

Unknown said...

Yeah! So glad you guys are home safe and sound. Give hugs and kisses to lil Mari from me :). Want to see pix and hear all the details but no rush -- take care of yourself. Welcome home - yeah!!!
~Victoria~

Tanya & Ramsey said...

I am so happy for you! Hey did the Hilton have adoption rate? And if so how did you book that?

Thanks!
Tanya