Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mari Movies!!!

Thanks to my high-speed internet capabilities now, I can now upload videos! So here are some Mari Movies!

This first one was taken at the Hilton in Addis Ababa on January 4. "Ah-Dah" is her favorite phrase and she is just now starting to add in other sounds.


This one was taken today. It features her "happy shake" which she will do for twenty minutes at a time. However, turn on the camera and she gets shy. Notice the distractions...Sesame Street to her left, the dog chasing his Dingo...just too much going on to act for the camera.


Here are some more new pix...no long post though. I stayed up to watch Idol and now I HAVE to get to bed because I know the princess will not sleep in two mornings in a row.

Note the fleecy gloves we bought today (it was COLD). We actually put them on in the checkout line at K-Mart. She loved them because she loves to chew on fleece. Yes, they have paw-prints on them.

My first taste of peas..not too impressed by the taste but I still ate them. At least I didn't pitch a fit when they were done...I was happy they were all gone.

I still won't take a pacifier but I'm certainly trying them all out to make sure.

6 comments:

The Journey said...

Your daughter is stunning! Thank you for sharing all of the great stories and pictures.

Stacie said...

You're going to have to teach me how to do video. I haven't really tried, but I have no idea!

She is such a cutie! Love her trying out the binkies! :)

Annie said...

Mari is TOO cute!! What a great personality she has :) I just love seeing that huge smile!

Julianne said...

The video clips are awesome!! How cool is that??? What a doll!

megan said...

She is so beautiful!!!

LISA said...

I loved hearing her talk!!