Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Getting Close

Time is running short...the ticker is about to explode!!

I am still very nervous but actually a little better than I thought. I always am better when I'm feeling in control and can micro-manage. Everything is about done with the exception of vacuuming and cleaning the counters (that will wait until late tomorrow night). I still have to get the cats ready but that will be Monday morning. The dog goes to Mom's on Monday but he is all packed. He just got his bath and I clipped his nails and brushed him...he is cute, white, and fluffy--this will last for about an hour! I also clipped the cats' nails...something they don't mind luckily.

I am totally packed except the last minute things like my camera and cell phone. I am itching to "re-pack" my bags because I'm sure I could have done a better job, but everything fits so I'm going to leave it alone. I think.

Not much else to say...just praying that the flights are smooth, the accommodations are taken care of, the paperwork goes well and that we can come home on time. Yeah, I know, I should be thinking about Mari and bonding and taking care of a baby but I'll dwell on that when I get there. I have to get past the travel part first--can only freak out about one thing at a time. Hahahaha!!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh - you'll have the WHOLE plane ride to relax and think about that! :) Just a note about the plane ride - think of it as your last chance to do NOTHING at all, without having a little one wanting your undivided attention. :)

Have a WONDERFUL trip! I'll be thinking of you and saying prayers that all goes smoothly!

Kristina said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see pictures. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

Annie said...

Jill--
So excited for you as you start this journey of a lifetime :) Lots of prayers for you! Can't wait to hear ALL the details! I'm off this week so I can keep stalking your blog :)God bless you and your precious Amari! Happy New Year!
Annie

LISA said...

EEEEEEE!!! It's almost time!!! I'll be praying for safe travel,and can't wait to hear about everything!!! So exciting!!!
Lisa :)

Stacie said...

EEEK! You're leaving tomorrow! I had to come back to wish you well and tell you (again) that we'll be stalking, I mean checking, the blog and thinking of you! Micah wants new pics of his girlfriend so he is pretty excited that her MOMMY is going to bring her home! YAY JILL! I am so excited that this day is FINALLY here for you! Give Amari lots of smooches from all of us here!

atHisrighthand said...

Jill,
I am so hrilled for you. Just heard last night that you met my friend and neighbor who is on the same flight as you! What a small world! Congratulations and I am looking forward to hearing about your trip!
Elise