Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas is all around...

Well try #3 for court is tomorrow (today as it is already 6am in Ethiopia). Hopefully this time tomorrow you will be looking at sweet Amari's face, but I'm not holding my breath!


In the meantime, more pix.


Made cookies yesterday and Sam tried to help...need anything from this cabinet?


Making cookies is hard work, let's sleep under the tree.


I decided that I wanted to give Mari a Christmas ornament every year...I wasn't sure whether to start this year or not, since we were not going to be together. But since she is already a part of me, it doesn't matter that we are half a world away from each other. So I began my quest for the perfect ornament. I found two...thanks to Hallmark Keepsake ornaments.


The first is a little tree called "Forever Family." It says "2007 - Connected with a bond of belonging - Forever Family." How perfect!


The other is a little African girl from the Joy to the World Collection. It is so cute.



So, my Christmas shopping is done. Still have a few things coming in the mail but it is all done. Here are a couple more Amari presents from Amharic Kids. Little bean bags with the colors and numbers on them!

Last, I'll leave you with a picture of the adorable tote bag Juli (my cousin and BFF) sent me today. It is very sweet with my favorite color combo of chocolate and pink...and the embroidery is too cute!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Those ornaments are absolutely perfect. I love them. That tote is really cute, too. You'll be able to use it forever and for everything!

We're going to bed with our toes and fingers crossed!

Annie said...

I love all the gifts you have pictures of...I also am doing the ornaments for my daughter, but I love the keepsake ornament you found, the Forever Family tree and then the bean bags, too!! How cool they ALL are! My prayers are with you, especially today!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute. I receive lots of "help" in my kitchen too, thanks to my Beagles!
I hope all goes well in court for you.
Julie

Stacie said...

Those are great ornaments Jill. May have to check into them myself.
Praying for a great outcome today.
SF

Chad & Lesa said...

We are all keeping our fingers crossed today and we will be stalking your blog and my cell phone to hear what I hope is the good news!!

Stacie said...

I totally missed this post - with all the excitement about court! The forever family ornament is beautiful! I might have to get that one too! Cute stuff. And that bag is so adorable!!

Annie said...

I went out tonight and bought the forever tree ornament. Thanks for the info. Did you find the little African girl at a hallmark store or ordered online?