Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

It's My Birthday!!!

I'm a whole year old today. Yippee!! I had a party last night after my family had Easter dinner. I got to eat cake and ice cream but the ice cream was so cold I made funny faces. I got lots of fun presents, Mommy still has to put some together. I got a lion that I can ride on...my feet almost touch the ground on it. I got a kitchen set that is a family room on the other side (Mommy has to set that up and then she will take a picture) and I got a train set that will teach me my letters and all kinds of neat stuff. I got some clothes--cause you know I LOVE dressing cool! I also got some books and DVDs (Dr. Seuss is the coolest!). And of course I got some Little People!

I'm getting to be such a big girl! I can stand up now...I feel so tall even though Mommy keeps calling me shorty. She should talk! My teacher at daycare said I get to start transitioning to a cot tomorrow--she's gonna have fun keeping me on it!!! Mommy also started giving me whole milk today...she mixed it with my formula so I couldn't really taste it. Mooo!

Mommy says I get to take over blogging for her. I'm so much cuter and people are much more interested in me than in her, so I get to be a baby blogger. BTW, Mommy feels so much better that she can play with me again...but she had to go back to work. She says that she has to because I eat her out of house and home...I don't know what that means because I haven't eaten the house. Yet.

Well, scroll on down to see lots of pix of my birthday...Mommy put the pix in lots of different posts because if she moves the pictures, then you can't enlarge them so she says this is the only way to be able to click on them to see them bigger. And I'm so much cuter in my full-screen glory!

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Mari!!! You're such a big girl now - by the time we meet you this summer you'll be walking all over the place! M & M will have to chase after you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - what great photos!! she is too adorable!! glad you are feeling better.

kikstra said...

Happy Birthday Mari! Too cute! Ben's just a month behind, can't wait until we can celebrate!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday, Mari! Can't believe you are a year old already!

LISA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!!!!

The Soucys said...

I just found your blog! My goodness...Mari is beautiful! America's Next Top Model for sure! Can't wait to catch up on your story!

Mom to many said...

I, too, just found your blog --- LOVE IT! What a cute little girl you have. I have going to have to read all the older posts to catch up. We are waiting for a little girl from Ethiopia as well... Dossier has been there for 2 1/2 months. I hate waiting. Congratulations! I can't wait for more time to sit and read your story.