Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mari's First Post

Hi...it's me, Mari. Mommy let me have some computer time (cause it's never too early to learn in this day and age) and I got tagged by my boyfriend Micah! So now I get to tell you ten random things about myself.

  1. I have lots of nicknames. Mari-Pari, Roza-Poza, Fussy Gussy (when I'm mad), Messy Bessy (when I'm feeding myself), Sneaky Leaky (when Mommy is not fast enough with that diaper), Chocolate Pie. I'll pretty much answer to anything because I LOVE to be talked to.
  2. My Mommy is tone-deaf. She knows she is tone-deaf but she doesn't know how bad! I sometimes pretend to fall asleep really fast so she'll stop singing to me.
  3. Mommy sings along with the Wee Sing CD in the car. I'd really prefer that she sing along with her Kelly Clarkson CD...why butcher my music when you can butcher your own, Mom?
  4. I'm a pacifier thief!! I don't like pacifiers, they are pointless...if you put a nipple in my mouth, there should be food behind it. But I do enjoy stealing them from my friends. I used to steal Cousin Madi's (with her still attached because Auntie Lesa puts hers on a ribbon) but since I moved to the toddler room, I steal other kids' now. Elaine (my new teacher) asked Mommy yesterday if the pacifier in my crib was mine because it didn't have a name on it. Mommy explained that I don't use pacifiers. Ooops! Caught again!!
  5. I stood up last night all by myself. Mommy has been waiting and waiting on me to do this and she carries that stupid camera everywhere we go. So I got her good...I stood up in the bathtub!! No camera!! And she couldn't leave me to go get it. Hahaha! Gotcha Mommy!
  6. Monday is my birthday. Mommy has gifts for me. Some of them have Christmas wrapping paper on them (cause I didn't make it home in time!). Mommy thinks I won't notice that she didn't rewrap them so I'm going to play along and pretend that I love the shiny paper...even if it has snowmen on it.
  7. I LOVE shoes. I giggle when Mommy puts my shoes on me and then I play, play, play with them. I got to try on my Easter sandals the other day and it was so much fun to poke my fingers in the holes that I laughed and laughed.
  8. I love doggies. My doggie is scared of me, he runs away. But Grandma and Granddad's doggie is so cool, I can pet him and pull his hair and he still likes me. I just grin and laugh.
  9. I LOVE my tit-tats. I have an orange one and a black-striped one. I can copy their meow (Mommy even told one of them to be quiet one night and it was me! I'm pretty good!) and I love to pet them and pull out clumps of hair. Mommy thinks it is cute that I whisper "tit-tat" for kitty-cat. She tells people that this is because she always whispers it to remind me to be gentle. Whatever. I whisper it because I'm the "cat whisperer."
  10. I LOVE Noggin. I'm not supposed to watch TV and I really don't care about the shows but in between the shows, watch out! That Moose A Moose and Zee are the best! They are teaching me so much. Mommy plans diaper changes and getting dressed for the day around Moose and Zee because I lay absolutely still. They are just too cool.

Well, since my boyfriend Micah already tagged most of my other friends I will only tag my cousin Madi and my crib-buddy Malachi.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Mari - I love Moose & Zee too. When you come in town someday we will have to watch them together. Mamush can come too I guess.
Love,
Micah

Stacie said...

I just realized what a giant dork I am writing love notes to Mari from Micah. DORK!
Love,
Stacie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!!!

~Heather

Wheelers said...

Happy Birthday Mari -- I'm so glad you get spend with your Mom!!!!

Hope you both have a great day -
Kaili