Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tagged

Okay, I got tagged by Stacie...not really sure what this is about but I'll play along. I certainly have nothing better to do (what with my very busy social life, and all!). Looks like fun anyway.

FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Don't usually use any but Italian if I have to pick one

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Applebees

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15% and then round up to even number

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? potatoes in any form (fried, baked, mashed, boiled, in soup, etc.)

What is your favorite type of gum? Dentyne Fire

TECHNOLOGY

What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of my dog and two cats laying on my guest bed together

How many televisions are in your house? 2

BIOLOGY

What’s your best feature? my sweet disposition!!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yes...an accessory navicular bone from my left foot (in other words, an extra bone--I still have one in my right foot)

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell--very sensitive

When was the last time you had a cavity? currently

What is the heaviest item you lifted last? patients at work

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Maybe when I was little and Jimmy hit me in the head with a softball? He didn't want me to play but my brothers let me and he beamed me!

BULLOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO

Is love for real? I hope so!

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I like my name, not too many people have it!

What color do you think looks best on you? Blue

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Quite possibly

Have you ever saved someone’s life? Quite a few times but, not heroically...just part of my everyday job

Has someone ever saved yours? In a round-about way, I'm sure some of the decisions my parents made saved me many times but I don't remember any specific life-threatening instances

DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Absolutely, as long as the public street was far, far away and no one took pictures!

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Not for $100, maybe for a couple million

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? No way

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Probably, but I'd find another way to communicate

Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? I'd break the camera, so it's not really an option!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? No.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? NO

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yes

Give up MySpace forever for $30,000? I don't have a myspace page but if someone would pay me to give it up, I'll hurry up and create one!

DUMBOLOGY:

What is in your left pocket? My right hand...just kidding, no pockets today

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Never finished it

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both

Do you sit or stand in the shower? stand

Could you live with roommates? Sure

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 1 very well-worn pair

Last time you had a run-in with the cop? Run into them all the time at work

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom

Last friend you talked to? Maria, she called me on her way to work to thank for for switching days with her...truth is, it was a big help to me because I hate Sunday nights in the ER!

Last person you called? Mom

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? Came home from work

What can you not wait to do? Baby time!

What’s the last movie you saw? The Holiday

Are you a friendly person? I hope so


So, now I'm supposed to tag three people, but I don't know anyone else that blogs. So no tags :< !!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Thanks for playing - those were weird questions huh? I personally prefer the "What's your favorite movie/book/etc." type of questions. :)
Stacie

Stacie said...

Hey Jill - check the Yahoo group - you've been tagged again. :) This time with different questions.