Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Highchair

Okay, so I bought a highchair on Sunday. I think I finally figured it all out. I had found the brand/style I wanted (Evenflo) but was having trouble finding the fabric/color that would look good in the kitchen/dining room. I was browsing through KMart yesterday and found one that matched my Pack 'N Play (Safari Expressions). It is beige and light blue plaid with just a little picture of safari animals on it. Apparently, the brands only distribute certain fabric patterns to certain stores because I wasn't able to find this one at Wal-Mart or BabiesRUs but on the side of the box, it said "Manufactured for KMart stores." Aha! So I bought it, knowing that it will probably not be there next week (at least that is how our KMart works). It has adjustable seat height, reclining back, folds up, rolls around, has a snap out tray that is dishwasher safe, the tray depth itself is adjustable (I guess in case your baby is fat!), and has a little place that you can snap in toys! So, another piece of furniture down. Only one more big purchase that is necessary--the car seat!

Nothing new on the paperwork front...just waiting on everything to come in.

0 comments: