Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

HURRY UP!!!

5 weeks since receiving my referral. No, I haven't heard anything. No, I do not know when my court date is. No, I do not know when I'm going to Ethiopia. Yes, I am tired of waiting. Yes, I am going out-of-my-mind. Yes, I wish it would hurry up. Yes, I'm tired of answering these questions. Thank you for asking.

Really, I do thank you for asking. Just stand back...I'm liable to go bonkers on some truly unsuspecting well-meaning individual.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Jill,
I hear you. I too am tired of waiting. We've only waited 3 weeks, but come on...this is long enough. This part has been the hardest of all....waiting with a picture to look at.
HURRY UP

Stacie said...

I love the word bonkers. I'm going bonkers just for your waiting! BRING ON THOSE COURT DATES!!!!!

LISA said...

I hope you get your court dates SOOOOOON!!!