Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 26, 2007

Nothing new

Nothing new happening on the adoption front for me. Lots of people getting their dossiers in and referrals are coming (keep an eye on the new blogs I've placed on the side).

Amari Roza is now 7 months old. Getting very excited to see her! Working on all my lists...packing lists, paperwork list, to do before I go list, getting the pets ready list, cleaning the house list, meals to cook and freeze list...yes, I have a list of lists! I will work on them one by one. Hopefully starting the house cleaning list this weekend because it includes childproofing. I figure Amari will be close to becoming mobile when I get home so I better at least start with the lower shelves. Like the 1000 piece puzzles on the lowest shelf of my entertainment center. Also the porcelain dolls in the china cabinet...no way to secure them so I'll probably box most of them up. Favorites will stay but get moved into the top shelves of the sturdy book shelf. So sad to put some of that stuff away but it will soon be replaced by lots of fun toys. Also, it will be nice to get those things back out when Amari is older...better to hide them away than to let little hands destroy them.

So that is all for now. Hopefully I'll post again soon.

1 comments:

Annie said...

How exciting to be packing up the breakables and baby-proofing the house...it means you're that much closer to bringing Amari home :)