Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Okay, got tagged by Stacie...

Jobs I've had:
-YMCA daycare worker, camp counselor, gymnastics/soccer/t-ball coach
-physical therapy aide
-German interpretor at Frontier Culture Museum (no, interpretor does not mean language in this case--it is an "acting history" job. LOVED it...too bad it didn't pay enough to support me)
-EMT
-ER nurse

Places I've lived:
-West Virginia (until I was 8)
-Virginia

Places I'd rather be:
-Ethiopia picking up Amari
-Walt Disney World (corny, but I love that place!)

Favorite T.V. Shows:
-CSI
-CSI: Miami
-Project Runway
-America's Next Top Model
-Iron Chef

Books I love: (If it has pages with printing on it, I will read it! So I'll pick my childhood favorites
that I still re-read)
-Secret Garden (FH Burnette)
-Jane of Lantern Hill (LM Montgomery)
-Homecoming (Cynthia Voigt)

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Oooh - I love Project Runway too! And, Top Chef - have you seen that? You would like it if you like Iron Chef. Thanks for playing!

The Journey said...

Hi Jill! We're adopting from Ethiopia also. How did you get the Sponsor an Orphan picture and link to appear on the right of your page? I'd love to add it to ours. Thanks!

The Journey said...

Thanks for the help! We'll keep our fingers crossed for a sooner rather than later cour date for you - what an exciting event!

Karen said...

One of the reasons I'm looking forward to graduating from nursing school is that I'll have time to watch TV again!!! :-)