Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 9 of 52

Okay....so I missed a couple days of pictures this week. Just too stinking busy! But not with anything exciting enough to whip out the camera. Too sad. But I'm determined to put up a picture a day and I promise I will not let it (cheating) happen again. Yeah, right!

2010: 03/04
Actually - this is 2008. Home less than 2 months. Mommy thinking she was dying of malaria (just mono!). She was such an itty bitty chunky little hunk of cuteness, wasn't she?
2010: 03/03
Actually - this one is 2009. A little bigger but still looking like a baby-face....loving the Ernie hairbands!
2010: 03/02
Told Mari it was bedtime. She was not happy. Put on my sneakers and decided to take Abby and her groceries to Grandma's house.
2010: 03/01
Not really a cheat on this day - This is our new "unofficial" logo for Playgroup with a Purpose.
I was recently invited by my neighbors to join their church to help start an "orphan ministry." It has been a wonderful experience so far and Rachel and I were able to introduce our Playgroup idea to them. To see our Playgroup's activities, click on the handprint!

2010: 02/28
Another new hairstyle - cornrows in a rainbow pattern.
Very well-received and seemed to stay in a lot better than straight lines - I guess because they followed the natural contour of her head?
2010: 02/27
Mari's prolific artwork was taking over the fridge...put a bulletin board in her room.
2010: 02/26
A sneak peak at Mari's birthday party (in another month!).
Inspired by her beloved "rainbow shirt"!!!!!!

Yup, very exciting week again! Scroll on down to see Week 8, if you haven't already - I posted both weeks in one night! I promise, no more cheats! And the next few weeks should be a little more picture-worthy.

2 comments:

The Journey said...

LOVE the new rainbow style, though I'm pretty sure Mari could pull off anything she's so stinkin cute. Also love the birthday plates...might have to go searching for those around here.

Single PAP said...

love the new blog, her hairstyle and the bulletin board of all her art!