Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week 10 of 52

Did a little better this week with pictures!

2010: 03/11
Tried on Mari's dress for her birthday party (she's LOVES rainbow tie-dye).
I was going to wait until right before her party (in 2 weeks) but I was worried it was too big. Fits perfect and she's in love with herself!
2010: 03/10
Mari asked to wear a hat - this was the best I could find.
2010: 03/09
Mari had some rough days at school and on this day she literally cried from the time I picked her up until she went to bed...it broke my heart.
2010: 03/08
Doesn't she look so different with her hair combed into one ponytail?
2010: 03/07
Wal-Mart deals - turtlenecks, shirts, sweatshirts, 10 for $21.
They all came out of the little girls' section instead of the toddler section. Sniff sniff sniff, waaah!
2010: 03/06
Sporting her new sleeping cap...she doesn't mind it but doesn't leave it on, either.
2010: 03/05
My clinic had a Wii party at my house. It was actually a surprise bridal shower for one of our coworkers...we bought her a Wii (hey, it was on her registwii!).
Mari showing the girls how to sing.

2 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Enjoyed the updates. The rainbow dress pic is awesome! The robot dinosaur face is a hoot. I'm sure there's a good story there.

I hope things have settled down at daycare. Change is so hard. We're struggling, too, and recently had to move on to another daycare.

Kristina said...

That dress is great! Have you done tie-dye with her? It's a really easy, fun project, if you haven't.

And, yes, it is amazing how hair style changes the way her face looks, but she's beautiful no matter what.