Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mari!

Mari had a great 3rd birthday! She had a special snack at school, left early to hang out with Mommy, had her first gymnastics class, dinner at Ruby Tuesdays, presents, and a sleepover with ALL her stuffed animals to finish the day. I'll post more pix after her party on Saturday.

I think Mari summed the day up best - during supper, she leaned over to me and gave me a great big hug and said "I'm so happy to see you, Mommy." And below, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I love you, Amari Roza! Happy happy birthday!

7 comments:

Nevididi said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! she is so sweet :)

Missy said...

Yours was the first blog I started reading when we started the adoption process with CHI over two years ago! I can't believe Mari is three!!! She is absolutely adorable and her smile lights up her whole face!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The Journey said...

Happy Birthday Mari!!!

Chad & Lesa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI! WE LOVE YOU!!

Amanda said...

She's beautiful and so big! I'm glad she had a happy day!

Julie said...

This post just made me cry. I remember when you traveled to pick Mari up in ethiopia. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Rachel said...

Mari is such a little honey pot, I love following your blog. Happy birthday Mari, you are such a sweet girl!