Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 19, 2010

Week 11 of 52

Ahh....another week done. Time seems to be flying by. Here is the last week of our exciting life...some of the pix aren't the most thrilling; I've found myself doing more video snippets than snapshots lately.

2010: 03/18
Mari lined all some of her friends up for bedtime, being sure to leave room for herself. I pointed out that the pillow was missing and she told me that was okay because she would use Barney as a pillow. So there.
2010: 03/17
(Sorry, no St. Patrick's Day pix)
My drawing ability is about as wonderful as my singing (gasp!), so when Mari asked me to draw a firetruck, I just laughed. And tried.
She declared it "PERFECT!"
I love my kid!!
2010: 03/16
I really love fruits and veggies but I have a pretty limited palate. I've made it a priority to at least try new foods. Yes, that's right. I'm 32 and never had asparagus.
Mari is not as crazy about this adventure as I am but she did try it.

2010: 03/15
Flip-flop season! What more is there to say?
2010: 03/14

My birthday. A very exciting day - full of laundry and household chores.
I got some great gifts, including some new books and DVDs.
My BFF Juli sent me a little care package - just shows how well she really knows me.
Grippos - the BEST barbecue potato chips ever made - found only in her region around KY.
Archie comics - we grew up reading these together, spending many sleepovers staying up to read Archie.
Amazon - no explanation needed there!

2010: 03/13
Saturday was PlayGroup day and I have lots of great pictures but you can click this link to see those.
Here Mari is patiently waiting on PlayGroup to start. I love how focused she is.
2010: 03/12
My girl and her big brown eyes.

4 comments:

Nevididi said...

I was so happy for new pictures. I did so well taking pix everyday from the first of the year and I blew it last night. I was dealing with a massive headache and completely forgot. Anyway, I was wondering where you got Mari's easel at...my daughter would love one of those.

one + one said...

I almost DIED when I saw the Grippo's bag!! I grew up in southern Indiana and these chips were one of the four food groups... I always request a bag when my parents come to visit! :)

Carey and Norman said...

Lovin' all the photos of Mari. She is precious! I just love her little feet in the header picture and also in her flip flops. She is a doll. You are taking some really great pictures of her! Are you like me and it takes 100 pics to get one really good one?

Mom to many said...

Loved looking at all your new pictures. Mari is growing up so fast. How does that happen? Love to hear all your updates.