Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 15, 2010

I ♥ Faces - "Bundled Up"

It's been a little while since I entered a photo in the I ♥ Faces weekly contest. I'm totally amateur and the amazing photos on there totally intimidate awe me. But when I saw this theme, I knew the picture I wanted to enter - one of my favorites of all time.

I took this picture just 10 days after returning home from Ethiopia in January 2008. Two weeks prior, Mari and I were sitting in a room in the US Embassy dripping with sweat; I'm sure the temperature in that upper room packed with people was well over 100 degrees. A few days later we flew home to Mari's first brisk, cold winter.

Mari wasn't too sure about the massive amounts of clothes I bundled her in that morning but she LOVED the snow.
Go to the I ♥ Faces blog and check out tons of other beautiful pictures of faces all "Bundled Up."

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Just popping over from the I heart Faces Linky - that picture is just PRECIOUS! What a change in temperature for both of you!

Amanda said...

Beautiful picture. I love seeing your daughter grow up in photos...I remember when you posted her first snow pics and now she's so big! Crazy.