Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Still Here.

Yes, we are still alive. It has been a long week and not over yet. I started back to work on Sunday while Mari hung out with my parents. Work is super busy (flu season!) and I miss staying home. We spent Monday recovering and gearing up for our first day of daycare. Tuesday I dropped Mari off at daycare at 6:30 and then my Mom picked her up at 4:30. By the time I got off and got to my parent's house, it was close to 8:00 and Mari was sound asleep. She woke up a little before we headed home for a little rocker time, then bed. Wednesday was pediatrician day and more shots. She was cranky ALL day, some from the shots and I think just tired from all the changes; also, she usually sleeps about 3 hours (divided into 2 naps) during the day and she has only been getting about 1 hour total at daycare. She did well at daycare today and was SO happy to see me when I got there at 3:30. She grinned and laughed and gave me kisses (which are actually sucking on my cheek and slobbering all over me!). Tomorrow it is supposed to be really bad weather but daycare assures me that they very rarely close. So if I can get her there, Mom and Dad will pick her up after work (or earlier if needed). If daycare is closed....ugh! Praying for a wrong weather forecast.

No pix tonight, have to get to bed. But 2 links to check out....

First, check out this video of the Shubin's little boy Silas (we actually met him in Ethiopia). It is unbelieveably hilarious. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and turn off the background music and then make sure your volume is turned up for the video.

Then, check out CHI's e-newsletter for this month. This is the Ethiopian update page. Scroll down to the bottom for a picture of the world's cutest baby!

1 comments:

Julianne said...

Definitely world's cutest baby!! That's so cool!! BTW, we are STILL watching the spaghetti video; at least once every day!
I miss her; and I'm sure Mari misses Ju Ju!! Love you guys!!