Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

More Pix

I know everyone wants pix, so here are some more. If anyone can enlighten me as to why my pictures do not enlarge when clicked on, please do. I have checked every single option available on the settings, template, etc.; I am using the highest pixels...not sure why it doesn't work. Please comment if you know how to fix this. Thanks!

Finally, got Mari's handprints and footprints done. Everytime I remembered I wanted to do them, Mari was dressed for the day or playing, etc. I remembered the other night right before bath time. So I got the bath all ready, stripped her down to her diaper and set up shop; decided to do it in the nursery since it is getting new carpet next week anyway (but we didn't make a mess!).

OUT COLD--here is what an evening with the grandparents does to you!
Here is what happens when Mommy leaves Mari alone (to take a bathroom break).

$8 worth of clothes at Wal-Mart. That's a steal! All in 12 months...will be a while yet before she can wear them.

Birthday presents...shh! I know they say 2-5 years on them but that is just because she is not ready for the creative play (the brushing of the dog, etc.), there are no small pieces and she loves her Fisher Price Little People kitty cat (tit-tat). Again, Wal-Mart clearance!

She is also getting very special birthday gift (you will have to wait until the end of March to see it!) that matches one I had as a kid. I will post pix of me with mine and Mari with hers. Hee hee, sorry you have to wait!

We are still not really into eating meats yet but, if Mari is going to survive in the Catlett family, she has to learn to eat spaghetti. This is only our second Stage 3 food (green beans with rice was the first) and I'm not sure she really liked it--but she still ate it!


5 comments:

LISA said...

Cute little hand and foot prints!
I love a *sale* ya did good!!!

The Journey said...

So cute - at the end of the video it looked as though she was thinking about whether or not she liked it!

gigglechirp said...

Mamush just started stage 3 foods and had green beans and rice tonight!!!

love the hand and foot prints!

:) Jenni

Stacie said...

Can I tell you that Micah makes the same face when I put something new in his mouth? That head turn thing - not the tongue out, but right before that. Anyway, my point is that they are destined for each other. Mamush probably makes the same face, so he can still be a part of the trio. :) Oh yeah - she is so beautiful - I must tell you with every post!

Annie said...

I know I say the same comment again and again about how precious, adorable,cute Mari is, BUT I say it because it's TRUE :)