Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Check out some other blogs!

So nothing new to report on my end...starting my shots tomorrow. So I'll probably be feeling crummy the next couple of days. Ugh!

Lots of news with some of my fellow adopters. Jenni and Jim's court date went off okay with only a slight 24-hour glitch. So they are officially parents. No name picked out but check out their site for pix. They should be looking to travel around the end of the month.

Kevin and Stacie are traveling this weekend to meet and bring home Micah! Pray for safe travels for them. Keep an eye on their blog over the next couple of weeks. I know they will post as much as they can from Addis (depending on the internet!).

1 comments:

Chad & Lesa said...

Friday must be "shot day." Madi gets 4 shots today.