Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend's over.

Well the beautiful weekend has come to an end. It finally reached a temperature above shivering and I absentmindedly left for the entire day without opening any windows. When I returned home this evening, it was 86 degrees in my house. At least I was warm for once! We had a wonderful time on Saturday at Chad & Lesa's baby shower (my brother and sister-in-law). It was a lot of fun--thanks Angela and Joey for playing hosts! They did all the work while I played with baby Will (he is being held by Chad in the picture with my other brother Todd looking on). Angela made a corsage for Lesa out of baby socks and made a wonderful "diaper cake" for them. Only about 6 more weeks until I'm an aunt!!!!!


Nothing new on the paperwork front. I go to the doctor this week for my medical clearance and I have to be fingerprinted twice (for state and federal). Next week is my last home study appt. Other than those obligaitons, all my paperwork is out of my hands...just waiting on other people/agencies. Since I found out it will probably be mid July before I get my magic form from the Immigration service, I have decided to just slow down a little on the papers. As soon as I get a few more, I'll head to Mom's office to them notarized (thanks Jeff!). But there is no hurry now.

Bought some more clothes today...I have got to STOP!! I am mostly buying separates (and only on clearance!). I have gotten several bibbed-overall sets, jeans, a little skirt, and today I actually bought some essentials--onesies! I bought a stroller on Friday. One of the local church had a huge baby sale (an entire gymnasium full of baby stuff) and I found a stroller that looked like it had never been used and met all my requirements (tray for the baby, tray for me, storage underneath, and easy foldup)--it also has a reclining seat and is in blue (a color I've had trouble finding in a stroller!). Best of all, it was almost half the price of the one I had picked out for my registry. As you can see, Mickey approved of the purchase.

0 comments: