Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2007

Frustrating Day

Well, I emailed all my doucments that I had ready for my adoption counselor (about 3/4 of the required ones) and they all got kicked back out to me. I abbreviated Virginia in my personal letterhead instead of writing it out. The dossier handbook we were given doesn't address this at all and all the sample letters they show all have abbreviated states on them. Argh! So now everything has to be reprinted and renotarized. Most of it won't be too bad (except from the notary's standpoint) except the medical letter and the employment letter. This will be the second rewrite on the employment letter and the lady in Human Resources, while being helpful, never looks too thrilled to see me coming. Tough Toots!

So that's my day!

0 comments: