Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2007

Look what came today!!!

Another piece of the puzzle is clicked into place.




I also got fingerprinted by the State Police today. That ink does not come off easily! It will probably still be there Friday when I let the Feds print me! I took a picture of my prints (they give you the fingerprint card and you have to mail it in yourself) but I decided not to post it--someone might steal my prints and use them to commit a crime...yeah, I know, too much CSI again.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Yay! It's so good to get things checked off the list!!

Bruce: said...

So why are we seeing the cover? What about the photo ID page? You know what they say, if you look like your passport photo you're too sick to travel.

Julianne said...

So, how's the picture?? I hope you did better than Robert. He had his picture taken several times. Something kept happening with the camera, and they still approved his passport,and let him out of the country! Hee Hee