Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Official Poo-Poo Checker

Another chapter in the Book of Funny Conversations

So....the other morning, I was getting ready for work and I
poo-cracked farted tooted. Mari is very interested in tooting.

Mari: Poo-poo, Mommy?
Mom: No Mari, I just tooted. Excuse me please.
Mari: You poo-poo Mommy?
Mom: No Mari, I did not poo-poo. I just tooted.

Before I knew what was happening, Mari ran around behind me, grabbed the back of my pants and pulled them down half-ways.

Mari: No poo-poo Mommy! Good girl!

Thank you, Official Poo-Poo Checker. What would I do without you?



11 comments:

Tiny's Mom said...

Hilarious!

Alida said...

Oh goodness, that's too funny Jill!!! Haven't checked your blog lately .... but glad to hear that you and Mari are doing great. As far as that weekend get-away, don't worry, in about two years, those activities will be more fun. Right now she just wants mommy, and when she doesn't just get mommy, then the whole world seems upside-down ... my son was the same way! Mari is getting to be quite a little lady ... and oh my goodness, cuter and cuter by the day, if that's even possible.

Sam's mom said...

holy moly...that is one funny girl!
We are still at the point of smelling Sam's butt to see if its a toot or a poo..."toot smell goes away, poo smell is here to stay."

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Funny!

Troy and Rachel said...

That's hysterical - Daniel tooted when he coughed the other day and just crakced up laughing. I was laughing too hard to even say "What do you say?"

Amanda said...

That's hysterical. It won't be when she's doing that sort of funny thing in school and the teachers look to you.

Jocelyn said...

Now that is funny stuff!!!

veggiemom said...

That's a good one!!!

The Journey said...

I so wish I could post this for my Monday morning meetings with colleagues... talk about a HUGE laugh to start a week! Are you sure you can't jet to Chicago for a few nights?

Jennifer said...

WAY too funny! I love that she said "good girl" after checking :-)

Jennifer

Annie said...

oh, my, Jill, what a toot...oops, I mean, HOOT! So glad you recorded it because it is definitely one to remember for years to come :)