Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Day Time Stood Still

Three years ago today, I received the most incredible phone call of my life. I waited for eternity 1/2 hour for an email to arrive. I remember clicking on the attached picture and turning away (I still had dial-up, *gasp*), waiting for the whole picture to pop on the screen, wanting to look at the whole picture all at once.

Then time stood still.......I gazed into those eyes forever.
October 5, 2007
I still gaze into those eyes, only now it's in person.
October 5, 2008
Those eyes are the most incredibly expressive eyes on the earth (helped out by a pair of amazingly expressive eyebrows)....so much emotion behind those chocolate gems.
October 5, 2009

I wish time stood still now....as you can see, it hasn't. As much as I'd love to just stop time again, I do love seeing this beautiful angel blossom and grow.
October 5, 2010
3 years. Wow!

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Unbelievable! Amazing to see how much she has grown! I love that girl...and you too!! :)

Troy and Rachel said...

She just gets prettier and prettier! She's got a great mommy to help her grow!

Jennifer said...

I love that you take the PJ pictures to celebrate her referral!! She is as beautiful as ever!!

Chad & Lesa said...

She has the best smile in the world!

Anonymous said...

Oh jill, so amazing. And she just keeps getting more beautiful
Stacie Forsberg (can't log in over here in uganda)

Gretchen said...

Wow, wow, wow! I can't believe how much she's grown! Such a delight!!