Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Week 21 of 52

2010: 05/27
I love organization. I'm a little OCD about it.
This is Mari's "travel" pack for her hair (minus the hairbands). I found it in the beading section of the craft store...it came with 9 little bottles but I only needed 4. I filled them with water and shook them - they are pretty tight/leak-proof. Very happy not to have to carry full bottles with me.
2010: 05/26
Mari passed another reading level!
Yay for FGPHL!
2010: 05/25
A new style...needs a little work to get more definition but I like it.
Just two strand twists that you cross over and keep going on the other track.
2010: 05/24
What is this bug? It's all over Mari's playset. Seems harmless but they are EVERYWHERE. Pretty tiny (about 1cm) - should have put something next to it for a reference.
2010: 05/23
Does Mari look a lot older in this picture to you?
She has finally gotten the hang of several of her LeapFrog games.
2010: 05/22
Mari ran out of room on her paper to put stickers, so she whipped her shirt off and kept applying them.
2010: 05/21
Time for Mari's hairbands to get a bath. Not only cleans them but shrink them back to their original size and stretchiness. Love my Woolite lingerie bag.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good Idea ! I'm Definetly using that one.

Troy and Rachel said...

I can't wait for Daniel to pass a reading level - it's gong to be posted EVERYWHERE!!

I forgot to tell you that when we went in on Day 1, and Mari said hi - they asked if we knew here and I said Mar and Daniel are great friends. The teacher looked at me blankly and goes "ohhh...you mean Amari" emphasis on the A!