Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week 20 out 52

2010: 05/20
This picture cracks me up. Mari asked me to stop Max and Ruby so she could find Max and Ruby. I guess she wanted them to see really well.
2010: 05/19
Mari passed another set of letters! MRSTB - coupled with knowing all her vowels, she could spell alot if she could put them together. She knows all her letter sounds and all her capitals, she is quickly learning her lowercase and as soon as she finishes the last couple letter groups, she will move onto "blends." She is already able to pick out other letter sounds in words, not just the beginning letters. Impressing the heck out of me!!
2010: 05/18
3 years old going on 13? Where's my baby growing to?
2010: 05/17
Mari LOVES her Sesame Street t-shirt - I think it might replace the rainbow shirt (which is a good thing since that is long-sleeved and getting too small). I love the Sesame Street hair ballies - a 4-pack at Target for $1. Wish I had bought 20 sets instead of 2. She had about every character in her hair this day!
2010: 05/16
Mari insisted that Mickey wanted his picture taken.
I'm sure he was thrilled with the arrangement.
2010: 05/15
Mari's expression when she found out Sesame Street Live was over. She LOVED it. It was worth every bit of anticipation.
2010: 05/14
Mari never notices the storms we get and often asks why we have to hide in the closet (I'm a little paranoid about bad weather!). This night, she was actually standing watching the weather when an incredibly brilliant flash of lightning hit with an accompanying clap of thunder that rattled the windows and doors. Scared the begeebers out of her. She screamed bloody murder and then ran into my arms with big pouty tears streaming down her cheeks. My child is now petrified of thunder storms. At least we can snuggle up together instead of her leaving me to be scared alone!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the Sesame St. hair bands. Just waiting for Ayanna's hair to get longer. Your styles are inspirational.

Jennifer said...

You have an adorable little girl. I don't know if I will get boys or girls, but reading all this talk about hair makes me wonder about a girl. Your little girl's hair looks amazing, but I would be so clueless...

Nevididi said...

I am so going to Target tomorrow to see if they have those hair ties lol...Alayah would die for some of those :) Amari is just too cute for words.