Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 17 of 52

Another week gone by....can't believe that April is almost over. Crazy. I'm really proud of myself for keeping up with this picture a day thing. I know sometimes it's boring or the pix don't mean a lot to other people but I love having documentation of our day-to-day lives.

2010: 04/29
Mari LOVES to brush her teeth. Our morning routine has changed so much since she now has to eat breakfast at home so she had to learn the hard way this week that she needs to hurry up and eat to have time to brush. She was very happy that she finished with plenty of time this morning.
2010: 04/28
New dress I found at Target on clearance. $5.
Doesn't she look so grown up?
(Excuse the quality of the picture, having serious lighting/flash fill issues)
2010: 04/27
After only 3 days of carrying it, Mari's new cheap inferior-grade lunch box was broken. So I spent a little more and got a quality one from LLBean. Love it, both the appearance and the usability of it. Also kind of difficult to find personalized name tags for my child...so I made my own. 2010: 04/26
Sick day for Mari with a bad cough and just not feeling well. She took full advantage of a warm (purring) pillow.
2010: 04/25
Mari's first "real" sleepover - Day 2. Poor Mari was pooped. I told the girls it would be naptime as soon as the show they were watching went off. I went to my room to put away laundry and 3 minutes later came out to find Mari passed out in the middle of the floor. She hasn't done that for a couple years.
2010: 04/24
Mari's first "real" sleepover - Day 1. Mari and Lydia had an awesome time playing under the "tent" I made out of tableclothes. In all seriousness, I think I need remedial training in this area...it took me a half an hour to rig it up. But they played in it for over 3 hours total, so well worth it.
2010: 04/23
You can read the previous post to get the whole story on this picture but let's suffice it to say that Cousin Madi was very proud of her ponytails.

4 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Cute, cute photos! I love the one her brushing her teeth - some of first photos of Daniel, once we had him with us (finally!) were of him brushing his teeth for the first time - too cute!

Amanda said...

I love these posts. So much info/cuteness in one, organized place.

She's getting so big. I know I keep saying that, but it's astounding to me how quickly our kids grow up. I don't remember it feeling that quick when we were kids...do you?

Annie said...

great photos....Mari is getting so big and is prettier than ever....love $5 deals ;)

Stacie said...

OK Jill, this is a bit crazy. Ryelynn has both pairs of jammies that Mari does....
if one looks at the photos really fast, it could be Ryelynn standing there...
wow....
Sounds like their personality is about the same too.
tiring days....