Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 13 of 52

Another week of fun down. It was a little easier getting pix this week...lots of fun with a birthday party, new presents, warm weather. My photography skills are not getting any better but at least there were more choices!

2010: 04/01
Supper at Dairy Queen to celebrate short-sleeved shirts and warm temps. Mari got a little frustrated with her ice cream.
(This pic was taken on my cell phone - which is better quality than my first digital camera.)
2010: 03/31
Mari and I spent the day together...she had a doctor's appt and I wanted to scout out new daycares. So we added a trip to Target in the middle to get a helmet and kneepads (for her new bday roller skates). She then insisted she needed "arm" pads so I made her some by cutting up the tops off a pair of my socks. She loves them. Go figure!
2010: 03/30
Mari watching Princess and the Frog while wearing her Tiana PJs (both bday gifts) with her froggy friend (which was a Christmas present).
2010: 03/29
Fun hairstyle!
2010: 03/28
Mari checking on her 9-month-old fish, Super Grover.
2010: 03/27
The tie-dye birthday party was a blast. I'll make that a separate post very soon. But aren't we cute??
2010: 03/26
Somebunny looks cute!
Never met a rabbit that didn't have a snotty nose.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love your tye dye shirts. You are so creative Jill!

one + one said...

Love the tie dye!!

Missy said...

Her hairstyles are SO good!!! I may need some serious advice...if Ru ever grows any hair!! LOL!!!