Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 3 of 52

Again....going from most recent to earliest. Another week down. Hopefully this coming week will be more exciting!

2010: 01/21
Mari playing with an umbrella indoors. GASP!
Also one of my first Photoshop Elements Projects - just playing with color
2010: 01/20
Blue-nosed Amari - new species of bathtub fish
2010: 01/19
On a crusade to stay away from fast food.
Less than 15 minutes, less than $10, leftovers for 2 meals
2010: 01/18
We recently had pix done. I put this one on our end table. Mari will not leave it alone, she carries it all over the house and calls it "US."
She has even taken "US" to bed - feels good to be a part of us!
2010: 01/17
What happens when I leave Mari alone painting while I head for a shower.
To each their own....
2010: 01/16
Mari and Cousin Madi got to spend the day together last Saturday.
I think they like each other.
2010: 01/15
Mari squirms around more in her big girl bed than she ever did in her crib.
The blanket is one I used when she first came home and she was doing "floor time." She recently found it and I showed her pix of her playing on it as a baby. It is now her "baby blanket" and she is becoming very attached to it.

Another exciting week!! I bet you were on the edge of your seat the whole time, huh?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am on the edge of my seat-but, only because that's how I prefer to sit. ;)
Loved the pictures. The naked painting one is classic-really. And, the picture framed of you two is beautiful.

Gretchen said...

I feel like I remember seeing a picture of that blanket forever ago....

Beautiful pictures!

Chad & Lesa said...

Madi has started carrying that same blanket you made her around the house too! Funny girls!

The Taylor Family said...

I love the picture of you and Mari! So sweet!

I've been cleaning out/reorganizing, too (saw your pet food pantry overhaul from last week). I can't believe the baby stuff is on its way out. They're almost 3! Where does the time go--do you think it seems to go by faster because we're working full time?

Oh, interesting to hear about Mari moving so much in her bed. We moved Malachi to a bed after the holidays. He hardly ever moved in his crib, and now he's all over the place. He has those mesh bed rails and I see that Mari has the toddler bed rails. What's up with that?

Hope you're doing well.