Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Week of Pix

Yes, already falling behind on the posting. Yes, I still owe you a couple of posts from some other things (like Adoption Day). Yes, I promise I will post more often...as soon as life settles down again (so, when Mari's about 25ish).

Here is Week 2 in pictures (yes, we are already well into Week 3 and I have some really funny pix for it but you have to wait!). Week 2 was not terribly exciting, sorry. And they are in order from most recent to earliest; can't really figure out what format I want to do but it'll do for now.

Week 2 of 52
-
2010: 01/14
Attempting to reorganize, cleanout, and simplify. Today's task was the hair accessories. This is what we started with....I got it ALL into one large, 3-drawer container.
2010: 01/13
Meet Britney and Alvin
"We're the Chipettes, UH-HUH!"
"Hello, Gorgeous!"
2010: 01/12
Reorganization at it's most complicated. This "Art Cabinet" used to be the pet pantry. The pet food is now in the cabinet that used to hold the vacuum sealer and miscellaneous small kitchen appliances. The small kitchen appliances are now in the big kitchen drawer that used to hold miscellaneous sippy cups, bowls, parts of bottles, etc. All that baby stuff is now in a box awaiting yard sale! That was a 3 hour project that I decided to do spur-of-the-moment.
2010: 01/11
My little Medusa!
2010: 01/10
Mari typically rips socks off every chance she gets. She must have been really cold to go grab two pairs out of her drawer and stick them on her feet.
2010: 01/09
Mari and I went to have pictures done professionally. Here's Mari with her luscious curls waiting on me to get ready.

2010: 01/08
Mari sharing her stickers with Raffey. Guess she didn't want him to see what she was watching on TV.
Wow! Wasn't that exciting?? Welcome to our lives. Day-by-day. Pretty thrilling, huh?

2 comments:

Missy said...

WOW!! Those were luscious curls! SO pretty!

Troy and Rachel said...

I can't wait to see those photos you had done! Loved those curls!