Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 1/52 - A Picture a Day

I've decided to play along with some fellow bloggers and post a picture for every day of the year. I got the idea from Angie, who did this for most of last year...she is an incredible photographer and I have no hopes of coming close to achieving the beauty she does on her blog. But....armed with a new camera and Photoshop Elements (and the Dummies book to go along with it), I figured I'd give it a try. After all, I usually take lots of pix daily and I'm always posting them to FB...now I'm making myself narrow it down to one a day. And it's not always going to be about the best picture of the day...this will document our lives. Our daily, sometimes monotonous, somtimes exciting, sometimes strange life.

Oh, and I don't have the energy to put up with blogger's antics every day, so I will be posting my daily pix on a weekly schedule. I will also be doing regular posts in between when I feel like it.

Here we go.....

Week 1 of 52
-
2010: 01/07
Mari's badly dehydrated hair need some hot coconut oil but I couldn't find the shower cap...


2010: 01/06
Bubble blowing is hard work

2010: 01/05
no caption necessary

2010: 01/04
The best part about doctor's visits? The exam table paper!
Never leave home without crayons in your purse!

2010: 01/03
Little People Parade
2010: 01/02
Adoption Day Gift - Ethiopian Flag
Mari LOVED it, although she thinks it's a blanket!
(more on Adoption Day soon - it deserves a separate post)

2010: 01/01
Could there be any sweeter start to a new year?
Cousins and BFFs napping together after a hard day of playing together

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! :) I like the idea, but believe it or not I've already slacked! I normally take thousands of pictures, but so far this year I've not had the time. Perhaps I can play catch up.

gigglechirp said...

fun!! I'm not good at commitment to such things, but I love the idea. I am simply shooting for more consistency in posting as well as actually writing!

Julie said...

Great start Jill. I love the little people parade!!