Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bad News...

Mari got my dancing genes!

We are doing good. Nothing exciting to report. I survived my few days away from Mari and actually was able to enjoy them. I think my mom had a good time with Mari, I KNOW Mari had a good time with my mom. While Mari was super clingy after I got home on Friday, I was relieved that she was happy to see me.

On to some photos and videos. If you stick this one out to the end (all of the two minutes...I kept it short), you will be rewarded with a hilarious outtake from a day in the life of Miss Mari. Yes, the toilet training is going well...sometimes she is just a little too quick leaving the bathroom.

4 comments:

Annie said...

oh, Jill, too funny!!! Well, she got most of it...just forgot the last step!

elisa said...

Adorable!

The Taylor Family said...

What a riot! She must keep you on your toes! :) Love the dancing!

Stacie said...

That is so cute! She is going to have words with you someday about that last part of the video. :)