Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

If you need help sleeping...watch this!

After reading Jenni's post about taking pix of Mamush sleeping, I went back through my pix and realized I have an obsession with sleep pictures (maybe because that is the only time Mari is still!). So I put together a collection of my favorites and set it to one of the tunes from Mari's lullaby CD. Enjoy it and try not to fall asleep.

If you like to play games...count how many times you spot "giraffey." She has a green one and a yellow one.



In case you feel that those pix weren't enough, I left 45 in the recycling bin...I can always put them back in!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Wake me up! That was so cute! Amazing how much she's grown! I'm having withdrawal!!!

The Taylor Family said...

I too love the pics of babes sleeping. Who doesn't? :) Mari is so sweet! Loved the one with her rump in the air, as well as the one of her sleeping in the crib sitting up. She has a wide variety of sleeping positions!

Hopefully she's been feeling better lately?

gigglechirp said...

precious!!