Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Times...coming soon!

Okay, I promise a run-down of our St. Louis trip with lots of pictures but I'm still trying to catch up on everything. It was exhausting but unbelieveable. To tide you over until more pix of all the kids, I thought I'd give you one picture. The look on Mari's face sums up the entire weekend. She LOVED it! This picture also sums up her general personality. I fall in love with her more every minute of every day.

Thanks to Jen Newcomb (from CHI) for taking this picture.

3 comments:

Chad & Lesa said...

I saw this picture on the slide show and just loved it. Mari has the best smile I have ever seen. How can you not love her!!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!!

Children's Hope International said...

You're welcome! It was fun meeting you and hanging out on the chute. :) Mari... I can't wait to watch her grow up. She's going to be gorgeous!

Jennifer N.