Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 7 of 52

Little behind posting the week's pictures.

2010: 02/18
One of the many art projects Mari has done lately at school.
Hoping the sparkly flowers will bring good luck to those awaiting referrals.
2010: 02/17
Colorforms - who knew they still made them?
Mari calls them "stickers" but who cares?
2010: 02/16
Icicles mean that the snow is melting off the roof.
Slowly, but surely.
2010: 02/15
What a layer of fresh powdery snow looks like on top of mountains of old hard snow.
2010: 02/14
Happy Valentine's Day - Bah Humbug!
Mari swung the turtle around by his head and snapped his neck.
The turtle was a very good patient while I sewed it back on.
2010: 02/13
One of the best pictures I've ever taken.
This picture reflects my entire life.
Like mother, like daughter. (tears!)
2010: 02/12
The coolest jeans ever!
So cool that, during circle time, Mari's friends decided to see if the teddy bear was removable.
It is if you pull hard enough!
Don't pass out from the excitement that is our lives, folks!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

As usual-love the layout of the post! :)

The Journey said...

Beautiful pics, and honestly you've tossed me wide-eyed pretty often lately by posting the huge quantities of snow you've been receiving. Cheers to you both for not only surviving, but staying adorable through it all!

Mom to many said...

Great to see pictures of Mari! She is growing up so fast. And .. colorfoms... I'm gonna have to get some of them for my girls. I remember them when I was little. Too fun!

Nevididi said...

De-lurker here...where is week 8 :) I love seeing pix of mis Mari