Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 5 of 52

2010: 02/04
Our forecast for the weekend. 20-28inches.
Keep in mind, we already have 8 inches on the ground.
We already had a 30ish inch snowfall right before Christmas.
We're done. Mari doesn't even get excited about snow anymore.
At least I'm getting my $'s worth out of those snowpants.
2010: 02/03
(Okay...cheated a little. Took this picture on the 4th. GASP!)
But I did the hairstyle on the 3rd, it just looked cuter with the doodads in it the next morning.
I love this style, it will be repeated.
2010: 02/02
Just when I'm complaining that I worry about Mari not doing pretend play and "nurturing" dolls....she whips out a long game of doctor. Here she is giving Kai-Lan a check-up. Kai-Lan had a bellyache because she ate too many mooncakes!

2010: 02/01
This picture represents our daily lives. After bath and lotion/jammie time, Mari always gets a popsicle. Not sure why, that's just how we roll around here. It's a mini one, it's sugar free, what's the harm...
2010: 01/31
The snow storm that left us about 8ish inches on the ground. Mari played in it for about 20 minutes while I shoveled the driveway and made no protest when I told her it was time to come in.

2010: 01/30
Maybe I should have named this "Hair Week"
Bantu knots - sort of.
Dealing with some dermatitis in her scalp, having to work with her head every night means a new hairstyle quite frequently.
2010: 01/29
Mari is fascinated with violins.

Another riveting week down....thrilling!!!!
I'm sure next week's post will be snow. Snow. SNOW!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

awesome parts in her hair. I am struggling with this with Anna. She is just so whiny and wiggly!

Missy said...

Her hairstyles are so cute!!! You do such a great job! I can't wait for our Ru to get more hair so I can give it a go...

Amanda said...

I love how you do this week in pictures thing...great record.

I also love how you're so obviously a mom...in that popsicle picture, you felt the need to explain yourself. Haha.

And, I'm going to hire you to do my girls' hair. Are you available?

Julie said...

Love the hair Jill. You do such a great job!

Hey, Amelia has hives all over her boday. I'm kind of freaking out. I gave her cheerios and then it happened. What do you think? It was either that or the Tylenol I gave her. Not sure. Do you have an opionion????

Thanks,
Julie