Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Little Pumpkin Pie

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without a post. I will be posting some very soon, trying to catch up on the last couple months but for now, I'll give you a short video. I love this time of year and am totally ready to kick off the holidays.

I could sit here and list all the things I'm thankful for but it would take so long and my fingers would fall off from typing so much. I think you know what I'm most thankful for in my life.

The thing I'm most thankful for...my own little pumpkin pie.


7 comments:

Kathryn said...

She's so cute and so big already!

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving! She had no problem remembering where you all were taking that pie!!

Noelle said...

I can't believe how adorable she is! Happy Thanksgiving!

Me. Us. She. said...

Hi Jill! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I actually laughed while I read it because I just got home from registering at Babies R Us and your comment was the MOST in line with what I got. But I hadn't even read it yet!
We are waiting for our referral of a girl under 20 months. Big range - but so fun anyway because there are a lot of things we will need. So I registered for the blow up bathtub, and a highchair that came with a booster seat, and picked a favorite bouncer seat but didn't register for it yet (need to see her age so we can choose the size.) Anyway, thought you should know that your comment was great and it was reassuring to read it when I got home today. Hopefully we are on the right track. Now only a few weeks to wait until we know who she is!
~Amanda

Annie said...

this was SO SWEET! Mari is so grown-up already.

Seeing Mari with your apron on reminds me....I have to email you a site my friend gave me with kids' aprons. I am ordering one for M for Christmas since she LOVES to cook with me, too.

So glad you posted....we missed you!

The Taylor Family said...

Oh, my gosh. What a cutie! Love that last still picture in particular. She's quite the talker, too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Julianne said...

CUTE!!