Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bad blogger award!

I'm awarding myself the bad blogger award. I stink, I know. I promise a REAL update when I feel like it. Just feeling the winter blahs...you know, by the time you get home from work it is already dark and you've got 20 million things to do before bed, etc. So to tide you over until I actually take the time to post, I'll leave you with a short video.

You can always tell Miss Mari's mood by the position her eyebrows are in...the closer together they get, the farther away you better get. Here is a video of her working on her sillier eyebrow tricks. Just watch those brows!



And Jodi, I haven't forgotten your hair question...I'm working on THE big hair post - coming soon!

5 comments:

Annie said...

i loved the video on facebook...now I love it here! Too cute :) There's nothing cuter than the giggles of a little one.

Maya knits her eyebrows and makes this game of a staredown. It's hard to describe but so cute...I have tried to get it on video, but not yet.

Sam's mom said...

too cute!! I cannot figure out if she's laughing because you are doing it back at her, or because you are holding up a mirror and she's watching herself. Either way, Mari is just adorable!

atHisrighthand said...

Jill,
too cute.. Matthew my 5 year old is blogging with me today as we try and pass time to our court date and his sisters... he wants me to play it over and over and over.. so we now officially have seen this video too many times.. it ends and he says.. do it again, do it again..

hope you ar ehaving a good day and if anyone gets bad blogger award, I am! i stink at blogging...

blessings!
Elise

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

So cute. Mari is always so happy. Looking foward to the big hair post. Hopefully I will be using your advice SOON.

Kristina said...

She's so silly, and totally adorable!