Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My New Car!!!

I finally decided to buy a new car. I needed something smaller with better gas mileage. My new car is eco-friendly, has a great turning radius with one-hand steering, built-in child seat, front-end storage, and is very compact. Plus...it's a convertible!!!!!!!!



Heeheehee! Happy Thursday! I'll have lots of new stuff to report later this weekend but I thought I'd give you some pix to tide you over!!

6 comments:

Don't Mess With Mommy said...

Spud is SO coveting that car! Zoom Zoom Zoom.

Annie said...

Oh, look at Mari's new wheels!!! She's quite the stylish girl in that convertible...I know all the boys are giving "double takes" at her :)

LISA said...

Uh Oh! Are you gonna be in trouble!! Red convertible!!
Mari is ready to cruise!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Children's Hope International said...

That was super cute. :) And Mari is even cuter!

Jennifer N.

Stacie said...

FUN! I think we need one of those too! Mari looks awesome in her new convertible. Watch out mom!!