Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 5, 2010

Weeks 25 & 26 of 52

Yup...got a little behind. It's been busy busy busy around here. Lots going on. Unfortunately, there are a few "fill" pix in this two-week batch. I've been taking lots of video lately so sometimes I forget to take a still shot of the day. If I miss a day, I try to remember what we were doing and take a pic of something to represent that day....this time I figured I'd give you some pet pix. After all, they are in our lives every day. They need their screen time!

Week 26 of 52
(can you believe the year is half over?????)
2010: 07/01
In anticipation of a weekend of fun, Mari and Madi were given the task of cleaning the pool. I don't think they enjoyed standing in ankle deep, cold, soapy water as much as usual.
2010: 06/30
Shhhh.....
2010: 06/29
There was a little girl who had a little curl......
2010: 06/28
A beautiful sunset....could NOT capture the colors well.
2010: 06/27
Mari loves trying on my glasses.
Sassy girl.
2010: 06/26
2nd day of solo swim lessons. She rocked it again.
2010: 06/25
Bubble bath with a duck. Her original duck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 25 of 52

2010: 06/24
Lovely picture, huh?
Head bump (no actual injury!)
Blue lips from post-trauma lollipop.
2010: 06/23
Mickey Mouse - age 8
Award for most tolerant cat around pre-schoolers.
Award for most annoying cat around sleeping adults.
2010: 06/22
Mari loves making "picnics" - this is a fairly light spread for her.
She uses her Ethiopian flag for a picnic blanket. I must get that hung up.
2010: 06/21
Sammy Cat, age 5.5
Award for fattest cat in the family - 22ish pounds
Award for sweetest, wheeziest purr.
2010: 06/20
Took advantage of some great natural light at the end of the evening for some close-ups.
2010: 06/19
Day #1 of solo swim lessons.
Given her recent history of not being able to handle a class activity (gymnastics), I was pretty worried.
She rocked it! She's just hesitant of the water enough that she listens and waits her turn.
2010: 06/18
Oliver, age 7
Award for the best food-snatcher.
Award for the most protective yapper in the neighborhood...don't even think about looking at our house!

1 comments:

Nevididi said...

I can't believe the year is half over...I just realized Alayah was officially 2.5 on Saturday. :( Alayah is petrified of band-aids lol...I have to hold her down to try and get one on her lol