Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Story by Mari

Mommy said I could write on her blog. She said that I should tell you what's happenin' with me lately. She put lotsa pictures so I could remember.

I love my Mickey Mouse, he's the bestest kitty-cat in the whole world.
Mommy took me outside at bedtime one night and told me to run in the rain. I thought she was crazy. Like boom-boom crazy. Boom-Boom ain't it great to be crazy!
Then she told me to dance in the rain. BOOM-BOOM CRAZY!! But it was FUN!

Then, Abigail came over one night and we rode bikes. I got in trouble cause I rode down the big hill after Mommy told me not to. She was mean and made me go in the house, so I screamed really loudly so all the neighbors knew how mean she was. But Mommy didn't care and just left me sitting in the middle of the floor screaming, so I stopped and went back to playing with Abigail.

Doesn't Abigail's hair look silly in this picture?

Then.......Abigail's Birthday PARTY!!!!! She turned 1 year old! Me and her and Madi all played together at the birthday party. She got lots of cool toys that I helped teach her to play with.
Isn't she a big girl now?
She wanted somebody to give her a hug...but she was too messy. Ewww....yucky!
Then, we gots to go the fishy place. Mommy called it a fish hatchery but I didn't see nothing hatch. We fed lotsa fishies. Big uns and wittle uns.
Unca Todd helped us with the fishy food.
This is Unca Chad and Madi! And that's Auntie Diana and Abigail! Abigail didn't feed the fishies but she watched.
Auntie Lesa came too!
I'm playing peek-a-boo over Unca Todd's shoulder. Mommy wanted to get my picture on the rock but I was being stubborn (whatever that means).
Eat, Fishies, Eat!
Me and Madi were grumpy here. But we didn't tell Mommy why, we just wanted to look grumpy, that's all.
We had a picnic too! I had to have a little of everything but I only ate my Doritos. Oh, and some potato chips. And Mommy was mean and made me eat my applesauce before I could eat more potato chips but I kept sneaking my hand in the bag.
Then we went to the park and rode the choo-choo train. I didn't really like the tunnels, they were dark.
We went down the big slide. Me and Madi are such big girls now, we don't need ANY help!!
I still need help to swing, though. Check out my cool bandaid - it's BIG BIRD!!
We had a race!
Then the next day, we went to the pool. It was freezing cold. Brrrr.......
But who cares? We had fun and then we had cheese crackers!

I was very tired after all that but Mommy was tired-er. She says we need a vacation. We are going to Sesame Street (Busch Gardens) and then the beach soon. I've never been to the beach but I watched Blues Clues and I know that I get to make a sand castle. And there's lots of water that Mommy says is yucky to drink. And there's a pool there too. Hmmmm....wonder if I can drink that water???

5 comments:

Julianne said...

That's awesome! You should really consider writing children's books! Loved it!!!

Stacie said...

Adorable!

Carey and Norman said...

Mari is adorable....could just kiss and hug her all day! Orange is such a good color for her too. Such a cutie pie!

I've enjoyed catching up. Thank you for your comment on our blog. It is greatly appreciated!

Annie said...

great post!! Mari, you are so talented :)

looks like you've been having lots of fun. Enjoy your first trip to the beach--

hugs and kisses
Annie and Maya

Kimmie said...

Hi Jill...

Your daughter is beautiful. Found you through an Ethiopian Link Blog (a Ethiopian girl named Rebecca who has loads of links to all things Ethiopian).

Nice to meet you...and I don't think you are mean at all ;-)

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted